We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Thursday, March 27, 2008

What not to wear when going where......

Last Sunday morning, was wondering what to wear for church. Took out a yellow short sleeve and blue cargo pant. There was something odd about it but I just couldnt pinpoint what was it. It became all so clear after church when our friends Malcolm and Joanne suggested that we have lunch at Tampines Ikea. Great, I can be Ikea staff for that few hours when I am there! At least 2 guys asked me for help when we were there.

Dear Readers,
Please note the following uniform,

Ikea : Yellow Top Dark Bottom.(see below for sample)
Mac : Red T DB
Cold Storage: Green T DB
Burger King : Dark Blue T DB
Borders : black Polo T DB

Please feel to comment and add on....

2 comments:

tiramisho said...

Did you try if you could get free meals??? Hahah!!

Anonymous said...

I will be happy if no one ask me to clear the table.
frank