We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Monday, March 17, 2008

25th Nov 2007: Trip to Manchester United.

More boring pictures for most of you.
We went to Old Trafford the next day, yes, I got Oma (Die Hard Liverpool Fan) to come along. I even got him to pay for the stadium tour! Yeah. In the beginning of the tour, the guide asked if any of us support other clubs, how can I miss this opportunity. Oma declared he is a Liverpool fan and the crowd went.... boooooooo... hahaha, it was fun for me....








Team photo


Guide:"So who supports Liverpool?"


Theatre of Dreams


I took photo with Ronaldo and Ronney..... i meant with their jersey


This is where Alex Ferguson sits on every home matches.....

No comments: