We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dec 25th - Christmas at the botanic Gardens

On Christmas day we were at the Botanic Gardens after visiting our friend at Gleneagles. Not a lot of people. Fresh air. lots of walking space. Good place to relax the mind. But if you are bringing the kids, it is always harsh on the parents aching bodies......





"Whatever you guys have in mind to do or go, I need to eat first....."


"dont you snatch my food!"


"who wants to eat?"
"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"


Going home


"waha, managed to con mummy to carry me....."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.