We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dec 1st: Chirstmas photo taking in Orchard 2

We were at Far East Plaza cause the girls needed to use the toilet. I remembered my childhood neighbour has a shop in the basement. It is called Area 51. Kayzia loves the place! why? can do airbrush tatoo mah, happy loh.

Kayzia, by the time you have grown up. Take a look at all your tatoos. You cannot say to daddy that I never let you do tatoo. You asked me back then and I said yes, only for this time in your life. And you agreed that you will never do again.

Kieran, I know you didnt ask me about doing tatoo, in fact you were too scared to go near the machine. I also gave you the chance, I asked if you wanted and you said no. And you also agreed that you will never have one.

Mum is the witness. Case closed.


Getting started


Left arm- Dragon


Rght arm- Tiger


"What if i do a simple tatoo?" look honey, u already did it on your legs.
Left leg- Rose


Right leg- Flowers


Li Ching, Li Ping and Kayzia


nonononononono, not me.......


I need to hide.....

1 comment:

Tora said...

You are such a generous father to let your kids have tattoos....and very nice tattoos too. It's so cute Kayzia at her age likes tattoos and Kieran is so scared of the machine.