We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Painting







KaFoo has a new hobby. Water colour painting. It all started in Kin Ching and Yvonne's place. We were there for dinner and their daughter Alicia introduced this hobby to her. After a while they were painting their hands and legs! So yesterday, we got some brushes and colour paints for her (can get them at Popular). Seems like KiFoo also like it. Dont asked me what they drew. As KaFoo put it: It is painting, cannot ask one....sign of a good painter.We had a good time!

3 comments:

tiramisho said...

Great works! I like KiFoo's better hehee...!!

thefoosfamily said...

I also like KiFoo one. But needs alot of patient. After one stroke he looked at me, smiled, shaked his head, talk to himself, waved the paint brush.As much as I tried to encourage him draw, he wont listen.He is governed by his mood. He is drawing less, waving the paint brush more. Anyway, they have being drawing every night, Mon to Wed.

Vivien Macdonald said...

That is wonderful! I love reading about what's going on with you and your kids. Makes me laugh...
Glad you guys are doing things to create memories with your kids.