We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Children haircut day









We brought the kids for a haircut. Kieran's haircut reminded me of Michael Scofield from Prison Break. I recorded the process thru my Sony Ericsson S500i. As you can see, he cried from the beginning to the very end. I think the vibrations caused by the shaver must have scared him big time. So young parents, get ready, your time will come, unless you have a girl, then in that case it is not much of a problem. Kayzia had a good time.

3 comments:

tiramisho said...

Uncle Foo, no video leh.. only jpg pictures leh...

tiramisho said...

ok now I see the video.. poor boy haha!

watever said...

kayzia looks great with the new haircut