We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Friday, August 31, 2007

Gathering of the foos' friends


Andrea and Kafoo

Andrea and Kafoo


Andrea and Kafoo


KiFoo


Edrik


Edrik and Kayzia

Last Sat my best friends in church (since campus days) got together for dinner at my place.
All of us have being really busy so have not being able to meet up. (EXCUSE!)
I have known them as long as I have been a Christian, 16 years to be exact.
Not their wives thou, only the husbands.
Chee Wan and Yoke Ling have 2 kids, Edrik (7) and Andrea (3).
Gin Kai and Karen, last but the least the only single, Joseph Tan, JT.
Chee Wan, Gin Kai, JT and I were in the Campus Ministry back in 1991.
It was one of the best days of our lives.
We were also part of Tone Zone (church informal accapella group).
Nope, I can’t sing, I am tone deaf, I am more of a cupbearer to them.
There are simply too much things for me to recount.

Agenda, makan, fellowship and play broadgame,(Settler of Catan)
I charged my battery (cam) but got too excited about the food that I forgot to take pictures!

Half way through, KaFoo and Andrea wanted to watch Stuart Little (the mouse show).
I told the 2 girls, unless all the kids agreed, they will not watch it.
Erick wasn’t too keen on the show.
So Kafoo tried talking to him the whole time.
I didn’t really hear what she was saying, but it reminded me of Delilah in Judges 16!
Then out of nowhere I heard Erick said: “you don’t bluff me.”
And KaFoo went: “no Erick, no, …..”
Then Gin Kai commented maybe Edrik should have said: “Your dad can con my dad, but you can’t con me.”
We really enjoyed the time together and look forward to the next get together.
I attached some other pictures (kids’s photos) we took in the past.

3 comments:

tiramisho said...

Just "checking" - does Chee Wan happen to work in MOE?

thefoosfamily said...

YES! Tan Chee Wan. You know him?

tiramisho said...

Oh my gosh!! Such a small world!! Actually, we've only met once at a meeting (and at that time, we weren't introduced so I don't know who he is except that he is from MOE). Thereafter, an email from a colleague came and his name was on it. Then, I read your blog.. and So... ok say hi to him!! Haha!!