We are the foos family. PaFoo ~ PaPa Frank Foo. MaFoo ~ MaMa Melanie Tan. KaFoo ~ Daughter Kayzia Foo. KiFoo ~ Son Kieran Foo

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Labour Day outing

My mum called us to go makan(Whampoo market) and walk walk(Lower Peirce) on Labour Day. Her friend(school bus driver) was going to pick us up from my place. Free transport, good breakfast and most of all, the kids are excited about it... what else can i asked for? the only problem is this. I stayed up on wed morning(230am till 5am) watching Man U beat Barcelona(COME ON!) and then caught Ironman on wed night, 11pm show. Reach home at 2am with Bruce in my house watching Liverpool vs Chelsea till 530am(they went into extra time!). What time is the uncle coming to pick us up? 730pm? no, what time? 730am... I am dead.

Mum's frd came with one of those non seat belt school bus(which is a hot topic in Singapore). Pick us and the parents up. The brealfast at whampoo was nice! But i was feeling sleepy and falling sick(sore throat).The weather was good, too good, infact it was hot. Er, this morning the aircon was running cold but by now, it seems a little warm. But free transport, better dun complain. wait uncle tell me go take bus. Found out from mum later on, that the aircon has not being working fine recently.

Mel and I had not come to Lower Peirce before. No transport mah. Once I stepped into the place, I actually felt much better! The air was fresh, it wasnt hot, infact it was cooling. I felt refreshed n recharged! We had a good 45 mins walk and the kids love ths place.

Since i havent update for awhile, i will load more pics this time.


"where is uncle?" as usual, kieran is sleepy.


Yeah!


Even with food, kieran looks sleepy.




Whampoo market.


Lower Perice.


entrance to the serect garden?














This is where they shot 臥虎藏龍, Chow Yun-Fatt and Zhang Ziyi fought here.....


Mafoo n Kafoo.


I think Kieran still not fired up that we woke him up early.....(Kifoo with my mum).


Kafoo and Kifoo.


My dad with 2 little foos.


Group photo minus me.




where is everyone?


Kayzia, queen of the jungle?


Singapore Tarzen.




Going home. Note, this car kena fine but not ours. Cause he/she parked in the grass. NEA fined him/her. Next time make sure you park nicely....

2 comments:

tiramisho said...

kafoo and kiefoo so different. one's so cheery, the other grouchy ;p

thefoosfamily said...

cannot compare lah. Kayzia is so awared of the camera. kieran can be joyful also, but kayzia is def more happy in nature. the saying is true, each child is different. yes, i did noticed most of his pics here are a bit grouchy.He is a great boy...
frank